Words from Dame Kristin Scott Thomas – Honorary Patron of Fluxus Art Projects
“I am thrilled to support Fluxus Art Projects, for I am naturally sensitive to all initiatives striving to tie bonds between the British and French art scenes. I was also drawn to the way Fluxus enabled me to hear the vivid heartbeats of contemporary creation. It is very exciting to be on the outskirts of these youthful paths and to see how Fluxus can play a decisive part in helping them find their own way.”
Words from Catherine Petitgas – Chair of Fluxus Art Projects
“Keeping with the spirit of exchange and experimentation of the movement that gives it its name, Fluxus Art Projects allows emerging artists from our two countries to project themselves on the international arena at a critical point in their career and is, thus, a unique initiative owing to its contemporary mission, its Franco-British status ant it’s public/private funding model. ‘I don’t believe in art. I believe in artists’, stated Marcel Duchamp, theorist of the movement: supporting our programme enables to stimulate talent.”
Join Fluxus Art Projects and help to support contemporary art!
Fluxus Art Projects is a UK registered Charity – number: 1115982.
Fluxus offers three levels of membership :
For Museum and Biennale Lead Projects
For Emerging Art Spaces Projects
For Curatorial Research Stay
You can also make a donation for the amount of your choice.
How to Donate ?
Payable to: Fluxus Art Projects
Addressed to: Sarah Frappier | Fluxus Art Projects | 23 Cromwell Road | London SW7 2EL
By bank transfer
Please contact us for bank details.
If you are a tax resident in the UK, these donations can be made via the Gift Aid scheme: by sending your donation to the trust Fluxus Art Projects (Charity number 1115982), you allow the charity to receive an extra 25% of your donation. You just need to fill in the Gift Aid application available upon request. Please email Sarah Frappier.
Sarah Frappier | Administrator & Visual Arts Manager
Fluxus Art Projects | Institut Français du Royaume-Uni
23, Cromwell Road | London SW7 2EL
T: 00 44 (0) 20 7073 1315 | M: firstname.lastname@example.org
To thank you for your support of Fluxus, we offer:
- Mention of your contribution on all Fluxus promotional material:
– Fluxus website (2,000 monthly visits)
– Fluxus leaflets (500 copies each year)
- Regular invitations and exclusive visits
- Guided tours of all the projects supported by Fluxus, in France and in the United Kingdom: by the curator of the exhibition or in the presence of the artist
- Invitation to the full programme of visits planned in the Patrons Programme
- Invitation to a preview visit to one of the major contemporary art exhibitions in Paris and London
- Free and privileged access to all contemporary art events at the Institut français and meetings with artists, curators and other exclusive events (dinners, VIP cocktail receptions)
- Free Institut français membership (free access to the library and discounts on all events of the Institut)
For the full programme of activities, please contact Sarah Frappier – email@example.com
For further information, please contact Sarah Frappier – firstname.lastname@example.org
Heartfelt thanks to our sponsors for their continued and generous support.
Caroline & Etienne Becker
Violaine de la Brosse
Nicolas & Célia Cattelain
Jean-François & Marie-Laure de Clermont-Tonnerre
Aurelie Didier Cronan & Marcus Cronan
Jennifer & Jeff Eldredge
Stephanie & Jacques Gabillon
Belinda & Thibaut de Gaudemar
Maxime Hennequet & Nidaa El Ghazal
Bill & Maria Kelly
Françoise & Claude Levy Rueff
Mark & Sophie Lewisohn
Olivier & Priscilla Malingue
Amélie Mourgue d’Algue
Odile & Marc Mourre
Reine & Boris Okuliar
Véronique & Marshall Parke
Bill & Anda Winters
The Clarence Westbury Foundation – US